Grounded. For a week--well, really, three, but from blogging itself, I'm grounded for a week. I'm allowed to get on here and post this, and then it's zero computer for...oh, pretty much forever. And, it's one of those "You can get your stuff back in stages" things...so...we'll see how this goes...
Back in a week. :(
I'm so sorry Grace. Please know we care about you.
ReplyDeleteMy husband has said that he can get the internet service discontinued if I don't start following the computer time rule. I just don't think he will though. He hasn't thought of restricting me for a period of time, he just lectures and spanks about this. I have got by with it MULTIPLE times because he doesn't ask... Like today if he asks I'm in trouble. This is my very hardest rule to follow. If i do enough other tasks, he usually doesn't ask. If he doesn't see much done, he'll ask and I'll end up spanked for both. I hope you get your computer back sooner than you expect. I enjoy your blog, and your lolcats. God Bless You and Yours, Belle L.
ReplyDelete