Thursday, February 23, 2012

:)

We had another one of those just wonderful days today--where everything felt so awesome, and it was perfect weather outside, and everything was just glorious. :) 

We went to class, then out to eat with some new friends of ours. After that, it was to the park with Diesel and Blue, sweet boys, with the same friends. We had a good walk, and I dragged the Boxer up into the swing with me for a while. 


Side-note: everyone should swing often. I love those things. :) :)

Then, on to watch his little brother's basketball game before going out with his family to a wonderful little Italian restaurant. 

We went to Wal-mart and got some board games, too! (In a pickle and Yahtzee). Loved today. 

It was just one of those verbalize the "I love you"s days, where he held my hand even more than normal, and kissed me more often, and just in general made me feel so, so cared about. 


Speaking of...

I think I'm going to get back to snuggling and movies and games. Maybe this is the start of a wonderful, trouble-free streak!! Here's hoping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment