And I can't say I didn't deserve it. Poor Steven has spent the last 3 days tending and snuggling and comforting me--why? Because I'm pathetic when I'm sick. And God HELP if I'm sick enough to be throwing up.
Which I was.
So, anyway, I'm hopefully in the recovery stages, so he was spending some time on the computer and playing with the dogs. He really wasn't doing anything *wrong*. He just wasn't paying attention to me. Which is what I wanted. I tried chucking a glove at him. Twice.
I got a Look.
(It was a tad scarier than this.)I ignored it.
I tried just chatting.
I was ignored.
I got up and went to bed, no kiss, no goodnight, no nothing, save for a "Come on, Blue-dog. Diesel, stay."
He came in a few minutes later and tried to talk to me. I didn't budge. I was feeling stubborn and slighted(I know, selfishly bratty. Wasn't thinking.)
He tried. He warned me. He said he didn't want to spank me while I wasn't feeling well. He told me I was still pushing...
And I still sulked.
Out came the attitude.
Out came the pout.
Out came the hairbrush.
And, you know--it was short. It wasn't a bad one by any stretch of the imagination. He was careful, but he certainly got his point across. Then I had some lines to write...something about maintaining control of my attitude at all time and under any circumstances...
And, At the end of all this, I've come to two conclusions:
1) Being sick isn't an excuse to be a brat.
2) Spankings sure suck when you're sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment