Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Merry Valentine's!



 Just popping in to note a few things: First and foremost--Merry Valentine's Day, all!! Steven and I are just planning on having a chill night for Valentine's--which I love. I love the movies and the comfortable easiness of just living. And, since Blue had his surgery to have a tumor removed today and is tired and on "puppy bedrest" anyway...it seemed a good night for Chill.

  Speaking of, I don't think  I mentioned it, but our Great Dane, Blue-dog, had a tumor and a few skin tags that the vet felt needed to be removed. They said normally they'd just do a local and take them off, but in his case(i.e., he's huge...if he tried to bite them...yeah, not a good plan). So, they had to put him under to perform the removals. Buuutttt....anyway, that went really well.

  As a reward for getting through it alright, I guess lol, we went ahead and bought him a huge dog bed to cuddle on. I think Diesel, the boxer puppy, understands that "Brother" isn't feeling well, so he's just chilling with him on the bed.

 But, Steven's about to come in, and we're going to get dinner started...so... again,


                                  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment