Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's Been a While

... But I'm back.

Sorry to have taken so long to write again, but I'm not the avid writer/ thought-putter-down-on-paper that Grace is.

As you all well know we have a new addition to the family. At least he's not a puppy anymore and he gets along SOO well with the other pup.

Grace has been really sick today and she's currently in bed sleeping while i write this post. I was uncertain about the dog until last night. Every time Grace got sick during the night and had to get up, he attached himself to her hip and would not leave her alone, it was an awesome act from a dog we'd had for around 24 hours. He solidified himself a place in my heart after that.



I went out this morning to get her some medicine/water/etc. and I took the dog with me for a minute trip to Weigel's simply because she asked me to... Ok so I can be a bit of a pushover when it comes to certain things.


But... in my defense this dog LOVES car rides and it's always interesting to see the looks from other people when you place an over 130lb dog into a Toyota Corolla.

I've tried my best to tend today... something that I don't think I'm very good at.. but I've never had any complaints.

Grace got in trouble last night for some things that hadn't been done yet and things that weren't finished, but I think I'll give her an extension until she gets over this bug... she really is pitifully sick.



-Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment