Switches
are bitches,
That
much is true.
‘Specially
when whipping
Down
onto you.
You
plead and plead
For
mercy, you beg,
Convinced
that you’re bleeding
And
at least, half-dead.
Hands
fly back
And
legs kick high-
It
never misses the mark,
No,
not even one time.
There’s
a lesson here, somewhere,
You
know that there is—
Soon
as you learn it
That
switch, it’ll quit!
So
concentrate—
OUCH!
YELP! And EEEP!
Not
it, yet, no—
OW,
OW!! and BLEEEEEP!
Well,
that didn’t work,
But
you got it soon after;
Sorry,
sorry, and on
You
blather.
Finally,
finished,
Oh,
my, Thank GOD,
Finally
stilled, that little rod.
You
learned two things,
Both
vital to know—
Don’t
do it again,
And,
then, also:
Switches
are bitches,
That
much, it’s true.
SPECIALLY
when whipping
Down
onto you.
LOL - that's quite funny! Did you write it? Personally I'm grateful that my husband rarely thinks of switches, unless we're hiking in woods or something...
ReplyDeleteHaha, I wish that were true of mine. :) Yeah, I wrote it...it came to be on the way home on lunch break this morning lol. Glad you enjoyed it.
ReplyDeletefunny stuff
ReplyDeletequestion:why are husbands so creative when choosing implements?