
A new rule has been passed.
It's a scary one. And it's an odd one.
The rule? I can't ask to him to stop.
Awful, huh?
That means, quite simply, it doesn't matter how much it hurts.
As he says, he's well aware that it hurts.
He means for it to hurt.
I'm still not to ask for him to stop spanking me.
I'm not to throw my hand back, or kick up my feet.
(Yeah, I know..a given, right?...eh...)
I'm not to tell him that I've had enough.
That's for him to decide.
I'm not to ask him how many, or how many more.
I'm not to tell him how many I've had.
He can, after all, count.
Plus..I doubt it's ever REALLY been a billion.
All in all, there's to be no more "topping from the bottom".
Not that I ever succeed...but..
He put this rule into practice last night...that was a rough one.
According to him, he was almost finished.
I was just a few swats away from relief.
"PLEASE. Please, just stop!! That's enough!"That finish line?...
Well, it moved on down the road. This...this is going to be a toughie, for sure.
You can do it Grace! Humm...you could move from "please" to "I'm sorry."
ReplyDeleteTried that, see. The thing is...what do you automatically do when you're getting spanked? You say sorry...I start saying sorry long before the first swat falls...I usually stop around the "I can't take another one in the same place" segment. Really, it's about cooperation, regardless.
ReplyDeleteYikes, that is a real tough one. I don't know if I could actually control the "please stop"s. You are a stronger person than I.
ReplyDeleteDo you at least get a safe word? Maybe he would approve of something funny like 'halt'?
ReplyDelete