Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Remember, Back In The Day...

You know, Kypr the Little Messenger and I remember the day, way back when, that Steven didn't really know how to spank. Or, rather, was just plain unwilling to make it hurt.

Sometimes, we miss those days. Usually on days like today, where all the mad and brat is gone, and there's nothing left but a very, very sore tail end.

Yesterday, I worked 13 hours at a restaurant, and I was sat with multiple parties, one being a 24 top. I was exhausted and frustrated and, where I work, you only get "smoke breaks" if you smoke. If you don't...we'll, you must not need a break at all...right?

I was almost finished, and I stepped outside to find a girl I work with so she could sign me. All of a sudden, that seat on the back dock seemed mighty appealing. Plus, some of you may remember that I have a little problem with smoking.

I bummed a couple off some friends and sat down to chat it up with the regular smokers. On a whim, I called Steven to ask him if we needed anything else from the store besides toilet paper and buns.

"Oh, are you off already, baby?"

"Uhm, not quite." There was a pause, pregnant with a sudden tension.

"You aren't smoking, are you?" And, I don't know what got into me. The complete lack of desire to be spanked for my wrongdoing over took me.

"No, of course not. I just popped outside for a minute to get a signature, and thought I'd call."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep." And, then, a friend--"Grace--when did you start smoking?" I shushed him and hurried to get off the phone. Steven asked me three more times. I lied each time.

When I went inside, I squirted lemon juice on my hands and in my mouth to cut the smell of the smoke and finished up. He texted me, asking again. Again, I told him of course I wasn't smoking, he was paranoid.

I clocked out and went to the store. But, as soon as I walked into the house, he met me at the door, expecting our usual affectionate greeting....but, I wanted a shower, wanted to rinse the smell of my guilt off. He looked me in the eye and asked yet again. I laughed him off, and made for the shower. He cut me off and asked again with the same results.

Finally, he pulled away. "Come on, then."

"Come on? Why??"

"For not telling me." What the...??


"Ok, fine, I smoked a couple."

"Ok. Come on."

"WHY? I just told you!"

"Well, now you're getting spanked for smoking AND for lying to me about it." It was a particularly dreadful spanking, with plenty of lecturing and sit spot swats thrown in. "You know how I feel about lying!" he chided at one point.

"Actually," I said, hoping for a reprieve, "We've never talked about it before." A pause, then a flurry of sharp  swats with that damn spoon, right at the tops of my thighs.

"Ok, here then. I loathe lying. I simply detest it. It breaks down trust, and it shows a kind of arrogance and lack of regard that says you're going to come up with a story so good that I have to believe you. How can I trust you when you're lying to me?"



All in all, a most unpleasant evening. :( Fixed now, of course...

Save for what's left.

A very, very sore tail end.

And a fond memory of when it was only a few swats over shorts.

Sigh.

6 comments:

  1. Uh oh! Sounds like I'm not the only one who got in trouble this weekend. And now we both know huh..

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never smoked, so this suggestion may be an impossible act. If I couldn't get a break, unless I smoked, I would be holding one and sitting (just not smoking it). It's not fair that smokers get a break, and you don't. That's why it's called a "break". Just not fair. God Bless You and Yours, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know. I remember back then and I thought those little swats were the end of the world. If only I knew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, can remember the days of the softer spanking. The husbands sure grow into their roles as the spanker quickly. But I would probably, as your friend, tell you that if the spanking works to keep you from smoking, I am glad that you got spanked. Take a fresh air break at work. Stay away from the smokers - it is too tempting. And most important, never, ever try lie to your husband. Trust, you trust him and he trusts you, it is sooo important that you don't ever want to lose it. Sorry for the lecture.
    Hope your bottom feels better and the customers are kinder

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess your tail end was smoking too. Hope today is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blondie--first off, don't apologize for the lecture. Though, certainly, I've already received a quite thorough one, on this smoking issue, the good Lord knows I need all the common sense banged into my head that I can get! And, thanks, the customers were better the next day.

    Belle--I'd love for it to work that way...but, it really just doesn't. :( You either smoke and need a break, or don't and can't. Plus, if I go outside, and I smell it, I will smoke it. And, then, I will be spanked.

    As to everyone else--thanks for the comments, I always get excited to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete