I'd made it nearly a week without a spanking...probably because I've had an atrocious sinus infection that really has just left me down for the count.
BUT...as per my usual...I went and let my temper and my mouth get right out of control. See...our carpets were in DIRE need of cleaning, and Steven had been promising to do it for days. Let me be clear--he tried. The carpet cleaner was broken and needed a spare part that we didn't have on hand. Still, I was upset, way beyond reason. We had a friend over that I was helping with the lines for her play; she's an under-level ASL student, so she needed help with some things we'd already done.
I took that as a free pass to do whatever it was I liked. And, at that particular moment, I "liked" being a total brat. I pitched such a fit, she even felt uncomfortable. It was all in snide words and comments and, really, just a generally disrespectful attitude. I got my fair share of warnings. I ignored them.
I ignored them all the way out the door to my doctor's appointment. I ignored them right up until my phone rang. It was Steven and he was soooo far from happy.
"You will never," he growled, "Never make anyone that we have invited...or anyone at our house period, feel uncomfortable because of your attitude! Do you understand me?" I felt the beginnings of a squirm inside. "Now. Call her and apologize. We'll deal with it when you get home." Unwilling to push for any more trouble than I was already in, I called her and apologized. She accepted it graciously.
Then, to make my day better, the doctor told me I had one of the most severe sinus infections she'd seen in a while. I'm on steroids and antibiotics both. Fast-forward back to the house.
I'm due to be spanked, and, to my horror...he's found the wooden spoon. It's been...eh...missing in action for the past couple of weeks.
Bummer that.
Anyway, Steven's started this new lecture-during-the-spanking thing...I hate it. Honestly, how can one be expected to form coherent thought and response when getting spanked?? But, he insists that it's possible. So. I was frustrated and angry, and sick of the whole deal, so I stood up. Now, if you'll remember, we just recently instituted some new rules regarding cooperation. Needless to say, that broke a few of them. So, he took it up a notch. And, much to my intense chagrin, I got a whole new level of trouble.
"DO you understand me?"
Hint. Nodding doesn't count as an answer.
"Yes!" A couple of extra hard spanks.
"Yes...? Yes what? What goes with yes?"
A sinking feeling, straight to the pit of my stomach. He's going to want a sir here, I know he is. And, I'm NOT saying it.
"Yes, I understand..."
"Grace. Yes, what?" Quick internal battle, solved even quicker by some more searing swats.
"Yes, sir..." It was the first time he's asked me to say that. Definitely puts you in the submissive mindset, that's for sure.
And, from there, the spanking kept me in that mindset...and, right this minute, I'm in the start a streak of not being spanked frame of mind.
So. Cross your fingers for me! I'm shooting for a month!
Ouch!!! I have a sinus cold too and just earned a spanking for attitude. Grrrrr Good luck on your goal for a month. I bet you can do it
ReplyDeleteAww thanks for your sweet comment!! I like your blog!! Sorry you got in trouble - I hope you can stay out of it for awhile!! And I hope you feel a lot better! :)
ReplyDeletea month Grace? giggle that's like FOREVER!
ReplyDelete