Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm On A Good Streak... :)

Possibly because I'm too tired to get into trouble, lol. We just found out that Steven's family is going to take us on a cruise--my first thought? Oh, my, I'm too big to fit into a pretty bathing suit!

I got excited, did all that jazz, and then made a bee line for the gym. I've been twice a day, every day, since then. I've also rather remembered that I enjoy exercise...A strange thought, but one that's true nonetheless. Still, it's absolutely kicking my butt!!



It helps, too, that we've had an awesome few days together. We went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra last night...absolutely PHENOMENAL performance! Lights and fire and wonderful voices!! It was soooo COOL...

Made even better by the fact that's how he and I met, eight years ago. I walked into our sophomore classroom, to see him standing there, boasting a TSO shirt. Now, one thing to note: my dad and I? We're obsessed. Totally. So, naturally, I asked him about it. He told me, quite casually, that, yeah, he'd gone to a concert. But, he loved them, too..




So, last night was wonderful--after all these years, it was still our first TSO concert together. He was all kinds of affectionate, and it was such a great performance, anyway! Loved every minute of it!




But...I'm afraid it's back to housework for me. :) Just figured I'd check in, since it had been a bit.

 (Yeah....not quite... :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment