Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm BACK! :)

I know it's been a while...and I'm honestly not even sure where to start, if this post should be one or two or ten parts. It's going to be one that pulls it out of me, for sure.

Why? Well, mostly I guess because the last few weeks have been utterly grueling. Actually, I don't think that I really feel up to reliving all of it, lol, but suffice it to say, it was as much he as me and vice versa. It took a crazy painful spanking and a lot of talking, a lot of hashing it out, and a lot of comfort. At the end of the day, though--I'm glad it happened. I think we did quite a lot of growing.

Yeah...maybe I'll come fill all this back in later, but for right now, lol, the house has to be clean if I want a new puppy lol!!!

And, Just for cuteness' sake.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds painful but I'm glad you are doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, look at that wrinkle pup! lol I'm glad things are back on track.

    ReplyDelete