But, I want a hair cut.
Like, one with bangs and shorter than my shoulders. Something new and frisky and different.
I don't even know which kind.
I may want to color my hair, too.
Maybe red. I've gone strawberryish red before--I'm naturally a brunette.
I don't like myself blonde, but I think red--not like a fire engine...more of an auburn, I suppose--could be good.
What do you think?
(Minus the slightly druggie look)
(I THINK she has clothes on. If not, well, then, rate this post R. )
Red is awesomesauce :) (I haz a red btw :-P) This one is pretty, a lill softer - http://abouthairstyle.tk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/short-layered-hairstyles-for-women-woko-hairstyles.jpg.. This one is a lil longer, but pretty & a lil softer, too https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKstlc3V6ghM7vHZPbUmnnXM9k_BNjKIG-5Lml6nTpjNaVFfU-
ReplyDelete(((hugs))) you want to feel fresh & different, sweetie. It's normal, and a small, affirmative gift to yourself.
I like it and it is time for a change. You deserve it.
ReplyDeleteCame by to see if you've posted again. Just letting you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you and yours, Belle L.
ReplyDeletePraying that God is helping you through the pain, that you can feel His loving arms around you, and He is comforting you with His presence. Love and Prayers, Belle L.
ReplyDelete