I'm finally un-grounded!!! Yayayah!! And, just in time...because, I'm telling you guys...we had, quite probably one of the only...I think...three? Screaming matches in our entire relationship, since beginning DD.
It was huge.
And, over marriage and church. Ironically enough.
And, probably tomorrow, I will post about it...
But, for today...we have his entire family coming over for dinner, and I'm prepping the house...big stuff!
Grounding certainly sucks but its the best feeling to be free at the end! Sometimes after a grounding is over, I feel like I can fly, jump tall buildings in a single bound...LOL.
Glad to hear you are ungrounded! I have only had one day of that and it sucked!
ReplyDeleteYay for being ungrounded! I've been lucky so far that Steve hasn't thought of grounding me. I'm hoping the idea never occurs to him.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're free to blog again. Hope everything goes well with the family and awaiting to hear your story.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are free again. May you have better days this week. God Bless You and Yours, Belle L.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the ungrounding! Hope you have a great time with your family.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
Happy ungrounding, Grace :) Have awesome fun!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you again!
ReplyDeleteGrounding certainly sucks but its the best feeling to be free at the end! Sometimes after a grounding is over, I feel like I can fly, jump tall buildings in a single bound...LOL.
ReplyDelete