Sunday, December 1, 2013

One Day...

One day, I intend to post again. I really, really do. Tonight is Steven's family Thanksgiving--I thought about posting about that. And maybe I will.

But, I haven't eaten since Thursday.



I got some horrible, atrocious stomach bug...as in, I went in to work, Pharmacy sent me up some anti-nausea pills, and I threw them back up and got sent home anyway.

I'm hoping today to be able to stomach some soup. We'll see. Sprite was a challenge this morning. Too much, too fast.

And, I'm not sure if it's the sickness or the lack of food, but everything takes three times the effort it normally does. A half-hour ride in the car and then sixteen long steps to the front porch and I was out like a light for nearly an hour. We watched Avatar on the couch, and sitting up that long took so much I slept for who knows how long after that...I feel like death.

BUT.

I haven't died, and one day, I'm going to get around to a real post.

P.S. Best husband in the world. He's been so good and tending. :)

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you're sick! Glad you aren't dead...I hope you aren't even mostly dead (Did you ever see The Princess Bride? lol) Glad you have a good husband to take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, feel better soon! They do make nausea suppositories but no fun using them... but you won't puke them up either! Just a thought. You'd need an Rx for them though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon. Terrible way to celebrate thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Grace...so sorry you are sick...hope you get to feeling better soon.

    Sending lots of prayers and healing energy your way!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys. :) Thankfully, I feel so much better today. I've even eaten a little bit last night and today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you are sick. Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast - the BRAT diet. It works around here, good way to start putting food into your belly. Hope you feel better really soon.

    ReplyDelete