Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Loopholes and Lemon Bars

So as any/all of you know.. this is supposedly a shared blog.

We'll just say I'm working on that bit. I truly do intend to blog, but I tend to be a bit of a procrastinator.
 Unless, as I'm sure Grace would assure you, it comes to trouble.

Considering the blog is already 6 posts in.. I'm going to skip all the formalities of introductions and so forth and pick up right on subject.

I'm sure you noticed the title of this blog being "loopholes..." the "...lemon bars" we'll get to in a bit. Grace seems to think it a personal challenge to find these mysterious loopholes that I've somehow forgotten to mention under the assumption that they will be actually acceptable behaviors.

I can't help but think this is what actually goes through her head as what's going to occur:


But... it's not what does. What usually happens is just what we would all expect.. trouble.

Just because I don't SAY it, doesn't mean it's not included... I know everyone practicing DD has ran into THAT issue before. But, for some reason, Grace has decided to take it upon herself to ONE DAY find a successful loophole.

Maybe she needs a lawyer, they're good at that kind of thing.


Really, I was hopeful the other day... she made it a whole 36 hours without any form of trouble. It was her best streak yet. Lately, however, I think she's decided to make up for that lost time...

Not just loopholes, either.

The subject of maintenance spankings was recently brought up, I haven't actually decided on it yet, but we may give it a shot eventually.

For now, this is all I've got for you. See you next time,

Steven

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can help, I can help! I'm an expert at finding loopholes for anything! Oh wait, maybe I should shut up...;)

    It's always great to hear the HOH perspective! I look forward to reading more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay--if you're an expert...I could always use the tips. ;P I tell him all the time that it's not my *goal*...he just...well, they just jump out at me... :P :P
    --Grace

    ReplyDelete