Sunday, January 22, 2012

"I'll Be Good for the Rest of My Life!"..Take Two..


  Yeah, so that few days thing? Didn’t quite work out…Sometimes, I go into this little “spiral”—and all consequences to…well, pretty much anything…fly right out of my head. I was definitely heading that way over the last week. Everything just seems worth it, for some reason. I know that I’m acting poorly. And, yet, that trouble line? I don’t want to cross it…I just want to touch it. See how far I can push. (I really need to get over that. It never ends well for me. And I always feel so guilty later. Definitely, not worth it.)

Anyway, SOMEONE just HAPPENED to notice.

Maybe it was that I found a loophole to reading those blogs (“I only read the COMMENTS. That’s just not the same thing at ALL!”)

Maybe it was that I hit play on our Sign Language homework DVD while he was trying to talk to me about something I didn’t want to hear.

Maybe it was drinking alcohol without permission(HUGE no-no; just in case…cue hardcore, obsessively addictive personality from last post!)

Maybe it was the snippy tone

Or the impatience

Or the “Attitude” (I swear, when he says Attitude, it ALWAYS comes with a capital A.)

Hmm. Wonder which one tipped him off.

Either way, he was tipped off. And I was dead. And I knew it. So, I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and disappeared off to bed before be finished whatever he was doing online. I didn’t even take our puppy to bed!
(Yes, he's ours--Cute, huh? :) )
That didn’t quite cut it. He just finished up, came into bedroom and told me he knew I was up. I may have been just a TAD stubborn about the whole situation. I may have ‘accidentally’ put my back to him. I may have closed my eyes and tried to ignore him.

And, I may have gotten spanked for it. (Can I just say again how much I loathe the spoon?) The good news?

Spiral FSH. No desire to even look at the trouble line. None. Perfect angel, me! 

And, of course, the cuddle after. I’m a complete attention hog, anyway, but after a spanking, he’d just better expect me to live in his lap. Which he does. So well. J Maybe, angel, him!

The bad news? I tore a tendon in my foot the other day, and now…well, let’s just say I prefer being on my stomach to being on my tail. I tried to tell him that—that this was a sad state of affairs, and he should feel sympathy and regret.

He didn't. But, he did cuddle more. Which is a tolerable alternative.... ;)

Gotta love that man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment