I woke up Sunday morning bleeding out clots and enough blood to soak through my underwear and down my legs. Steven and I Dopplered the heartbeat, and found it trucking along like normal. I called the on call physician back, still concerned. "Honestly," he told me, "I have no idea why you're bleeding. It should have stopped, not increased. But, we know you aren't dilating prematurely, because I saw you yesterday and checked. You've done at home all we could do here--found the heartbeat and seen the blood. So, my recommendation to you is to take it easy, and call your OB first thing in the morning. I have a feeling he'll want to see you."
And, that was that. I've bled and had some cramping and just been generally uncomfortable for the past couple of days. I called first thing, as he recommended, and I have an appointment this afternoon to see what the problem is. If ya'll could be praying for us, sending all good thoughts and positive vibes this way that you can muster, we'd certainly appreciate it.
I've sent up a prayer, keeping my fingers crossed and thinking positive.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you both, I know you are on pins and needles.
Thanks...they cancelled my appointment and pushed it back til Wednesday.
DeleteHugs, hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of prayers and healing energy Grace!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Trust and believe. I will be praying for you. Most pregnancies have unusual things that scare us. I had something with each of my children and they were different things too. All of them scared me and yet it all worked out. I will be praying for you and the baby. Relax, put your feet up and enjoy the rest before the chaos of bringing the baby home. Sleep now, well you know what they say about sleeping babies and lack of sleep.
ReplyDeleteYou have my prayers, too. I'll second all that Blondie wrote. Rest and relax, plus keep up your fluid intake. Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure everything is fine... I will be praying
ReplyDelete