Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Cheer!

I don't have long this morning--Steven and I have about a million different segments of our two families to visit today, and it seems like every dinner is about an hour apart. We'll be 1,000 lbs a piece by the time we finish this day!! :) Fortunately, everyone can cook. And I mean, COOK.

But, I wanted to pop on here super quick and tell everyone to have a very Merry Thanksgiving, and keeping in the spirit of things---

I am exceedingly thankful for my life, for my dogs, for my cat, for my man. For his patience, and for the strength shown these past few, rather tumultuous months. I am thankful for our little family, and for the fun and the laughs and the putting up our very first Christmas tree together last night.

Thankful that Steven is letting me keep one of my dad's little yorkie puppies--his name is Merlin Templar, and he comes home next week. :)

I am thankful that I finished making all of our stockings and never have to wield a glitter pen in that manner again--my goodness, what a mess!!

Super thankful that Steven does the cooking. (Remind me later, I'll tell you guys--our stove exploded this past Friday. It's been an eventful week, lol.)

I am thankful for all of you guys, my blogger friends, for your following and support and comments and all that comes with it! Thank you all for showing interest in our little corner of the world, and for opening yourselves up in your blogs and letting me share in yours.

Also---

I'm thankful for turkey. :) Good, dry white meat, with a side of broccoli casserole and mashed potatoes, with a pumpkin pie slice, no whipped cream, waiting for me at the end.

Merry Thanksgiving, guys, I'm off to the table!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Grace. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day.

    All the best.

    -- Clint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day and be safe in your travels. Happy Turkey Day to you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Grace - wishing you a wonderful day with Steven and your family.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete