Ahem, this needs a drum roll, thank you...
A NO SPANKING STREAK.
I know, I know. Sounds impossible(at least, does to me, lol), but I was managing it. Granted it could have been a lack of energy to be argumentative or anything of the sort...and Steven was being so helpful, so supportive! So, I guess I thought I was well and truly in the clear.
And, then, Kypr got bored.That's all that I can think. Because I swear, he switched from the angel chilling on my shoulder, to the devil hovering about my ear.
Steven and I got into a rip-snorter of a fight. I'm not going to go completely contrite here and say that I didn't have valid points. However, I'm also going to HAVE to acknowledge that so did he. And he didn't deserve my throwing things, screaming, cussing temper tantrum.
I did deserve the following spanking. (Lord, you know I hate admitting that...ew.)
He asked me at one point why I wasn't listening to him. Irritated, I answered that I was!
Well, you're not obeying me, then!
Of course not, I responded primly. There's a difference between hearing you and not liking what you're saying.
In fact, you're doing just the opposite of everything that I say! It's like you're TRYING!
Don't be ridiculous, I'm not trying to do just the opposite. It's just that the opposite of what you're saying sounds the most appealing. Sorry 'bout that.
And, just like that, we introduced a new implement into his spanking armory: a plastic bath brush. Let me forewarn you, lest you've so far managed to escape that particular item:
It stings like a son of a gun, and weighs a ton, so that you not only are absolutely lit on fire, you feel like you're being bludgeoned to death, too!
So, all that to say...I'm ready to hit that no spanking streak stride again!!
That sounds not fun. Of course by having a bath brush in the house you are kind of asking for it... :)
ReplyDeleteYour sympathy, dear, as always, is so appreciated. :P
DeleteThat sounds too ouchy for me. Usually I am game to try anything but I don't think I want to be bludgeoned. Hope you are "feeling" better.
ReplyDeleteI am, much, thank you! And, I assure you, it's not on my list of favorites, either!! Very ouchy. I'm rather like you in that I'm normally game to try anything--(preferably not in the trouble sense, but I like a good for fun spanking as much as the next gal, but...geezzzzz....stay clear of this one!)
DeleteOh wow, break it..... sooooon :)
ReplyDeleteDee x
Once of our implements that I hate is the wooden bath brush. When ours broke, I think I danced, until he bought a new one. Plastic has to really hurt. Good luck on a new sreak.
ReplyDelete