Sooo, Grace.
Sooo, Kypr. What can I do for you?
Well...ya know, you've been on this daily maintenance thing for a week or two now...
Yeah. SO glad Steven decided we didn't need that on vacation. And, when we talked about it, it didn't sound at all like we were starting back up when we got home! Good news!
Sure is! I've been feeling very...I don't know...
Overworked?
Yeah! That's the word! Overworked. So, I was thinking...
Yeah?
Well, if you're going to be on vacation, I thought maybe I could take a lil break myself. You know, lay out, catch some rays.
Sounds fine with me...be careful not to get burnt. Sunscreen's important around here, apparently. Steven been laying it to me. Apparently, I don't know how to put it on...I wind up splotchy.
Don't worry--I'm sure I have some 50 SPF laying around. See ya in a few days! Behave!
Always...I'm an angel, right?
But...he was gone. And, he's stayed gone...this vacation has not eased up in stress, I'm afraid. Steven now has a full-blown ear infection, and my mom called about the dogs. Apparently, they've torn our house to shreds, and she's concerned about leaving them there. If you remember, they're huge, so it's a bit pricey to board them. And, I'd had a drink already when we were having THAT little conversation..
Then, this morning, Steven made a comment that I found hurtful, though, certainly, that's not how he meant it. I flipped straight back into shut-down, smart-alec, why are you speaking to me mode.
He found a hanger.
And, with Kypr gone---
OUCH.
Unfortunately(fortunately, ahem), his family is sharing a little condo with us, and there wasn't really opportunity to spank.
UNfortunately, he's decided lines will suffice til we get home...
Where spanking will commence, once again..
I hope Kypr finds his way home soon.
And there is more I gather? Awesome photo. I'll be in touch...
ReplyDeleteLOL Grace, be good and be careful in that sun.
ReplyDelete