Monday, September 16, 2013

VICTORY!!!


This will be short.

It will be succinct.

I.

Passed.

My.

First.

Nursing.

Exam!!

Not just passed, either!!

A 95 on the 400 pages of material--only about 150 of which were covered in lecture!! On the test all the professors said everyone would fail!

Second highest grade in the class!!

AND, due to unforeseen circumstances, I was awake 27 hours straight the day preceding the test, and I still rocked it!!

Steven's at work, and I want to tell him in person, so he doesn't know yet, but he's going to be soooo proud of me!! Super, super excited!!!

8 comments:

  1. Awww I'm super excited for you thats awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Grace! That's a super awesome effort :)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!

    I cannot stop giggling at the first picture! He looks like he's wearing an old wild west gun belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome news, Grace! You should be very proud of yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Grace! That's fantastic!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, guys!! I was so super excited it wasn't even funny lol. Steven took me out to a victory dinner, AND got me the new Star Trek as a prize for studying so hard. :) (Yes, I'm a complete Star Trek fanatic. I honestly just can't help myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm a nurse, and I have never forgot that feeling. They cover a whole lot of material, and then expect you to not only remember that, but the loads of information in your books. I never realized how much we had to learn, until we were in school. In my head (I was young and nieve), the doctors were the ones having to know all that stuff, we just had to know what to do when the doctor told us to do something.. WRONG. There is soooooo much more responsibility and knowledge. May God bless you with everything you need for continued success. -Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Good job Grace.

    ReplyDelete