And this one, it's going to have to be short.
Like super short.
Like, "we're closing on the house Friday, and there's only 19 more sleeps until our wedding" kind of short.
I need to go paint the new house, and pack and clean this one.
And bottle feed the kittens.
Because, really, what tomcat brings kittens home??
Oh, yeah, that's ours. (Super cute, though!!)
But, I'm slammed, so off I go!
Miss everyone! I'll post ASAP when all this has settled down.
Sounds like a fun kind of busy though. That clapping sound you hear is me congratulating you on the good things going on in your world.
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting time in your life. Enjoy it! Congrats on the upcoming wedding. Excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the upcoming wedding and new house Grace!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
New houses and weddings...... 2 of the 3 most stressful things you will do in your life. You're not changing jobs as well are you? ;) Good luck and remember to have fun!
ReplyDeleteCallie
Thanks, guys, for all the support and encouragement and congratulations!! Callie--I'm not, but Steven is changing jobs! Lol, I'm about ready to pull my hair out and his, too, lol!
ReplyDelete