The weekly letters has seemed to be helpful. So, that's going well. :)
Our two youngest dogs have been neutered, and that's been a trick, let me just tell you...they are wearing the "cones of shame" and are bumping into and getting stuck on EVERYTHING!
AND,
WE HAD A SNOW DAY!! Like...not terribly specific, but I live in East Tennessee...we don't DO snow here. At all. A half inch and schools are closed for days. And we got...wait for it...
NINE INCHES!! Steven and I took that opportunity to start to build a snow man, end up in a snowball war with his brother, take the dogs out in the white winter wonderland of it all, eat snow cream...I mean, we have gone ALL OUT. And, just to prove it--
Loving this. LOVING it. :)
Hey Grace...can definitely sympathize with you! Even though we are equipped to handle snow better in my area of the country, we still had a week of schools closed due to the weather.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the great pictures of your darling babies!
Hope you and Steven are staying safe and warm!
Blessings...
Cat
Hey we're neighbors. I'm in NC. It looks like the dogs had a blast. Ours aren't quite sure what to think of the snow since it's higher than they are. They have to hop rather than walk.
ReplyDelete